Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 9 ~ Friends

This is always one of my favorite days in the challenge because it reminds me how lucky I am to have some amazing people in my life.

As a disclaimer, I have to tell you that I didn't actually take any of these pictures this time around.

Also, I have to tell you that there is no way for me to tell you about all the awesome people that live in my computer that I can call some of my closest friends, even if we've never actually met in person.

In the past, I've shared many pictures of my closest friends from college. These are some of the ones since then. If I'm missing someone (or parts of someone's body that aren't in the frame), it's not intentional.

Some of my craziest friends. I'd tell you we
weren't drinking, and that'd be a lie.

When you've seen people come out of your friends and they've
seen people come out of you, it builds a lasting friendship.
We also owned a business together and didn't kill each other.

She's going to kick my ass for putting this here, so make it
worth my while, okay? My favorite hot date.
Last time we went out, I lost my sunglasses and an earring. FTW

It may not appear so, but at this exact moment in time,
we were all a mess. I hadn't seen them in over year and it
didn't matter. Some people are just always there for you.

Burning bras with some of my favorite ladies.
We do the hard stuff well, this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment